This policy sets out how we will use and protect your personal data. Roses UK takes the privacy of your personal data seriously and is committed to complying with relevant legal requirements relating to use of your data.
What data we will collect
- When you sign up for a service we will collect certain contact and other information in order to provide you with and administer the service.
- We may also track the pages on our site which are visited. This is in order to be able to improve the way in which our website operates.
How we will use your data
- We will use your data in order to be able to provide you with and administer relevant services, and/or to respond to queries which you raise, as well as for other normal business purposes.
- Unless you have opted out of such use, we may also use your contact details to send you information about updates to our services, special offers and other news. Information may also be disclosed where legally required or in the context of relevant legal proceedings, where it is fair and reasonable to make such disclosure.
- We use "cookies" on this site. Cookies are small pieces of computer code which are stored on your computer's hard drive and which are intended to improve your use of this site.
- Cookies can be disabled by amending the Internet options in your browser.
- We have appropriate security measures in place to ensure the security of your data.